Your Ultimate Guide to Javascript Seo

If you like to build email list then you can write here
raziababy15

Your Ultimate Guide to Javascript Seo

Post by raziababy15 »

It's no secret that SEO as a whole has recently moved towards using different front-end languages. Using Google Tag Manager (GTM) requires basic knowledge of HTML and (sometimes) Vanilla JavaScript. Speaking of JavaScript, there has been recent discussion about why and how Google crawlers read JavaScript. Some pertinent questions emerge:Does Google read JavaScript? What exactly should I change if my site uses JavaScript heavily? What is server-side rendering? Should I use it for every JavaScript framework on my site?

We have dissected these questions below and tried to answer each one in detail:A brief introduction to modern JavaScript applied to SEO If you're not a fan of front-end development, JavaScript is a rendering programming language that (today) is used for animation purposes via what are called DOM phone number list . In its most sophisticated form, it is used to build native web applications with frameworks like React and Vue. Although React and Vue are very popular and many sites are starting to use these frameworks, as an SEO professional you are more likely to come across legacy architectures such as WordPress running on Vanilla and jQuery. To be precise, the application of JavaScript in such CMS is mainly for slideshows, accordions and other forms of text animations.

Why is JavaScript an SEO issue? Google states that the Googlebot can crawl, index, and rank every piece of content contained in any form of JavaScript. However, in reality, the subject is much more complex. Googlebot can indeed crawl static languages ​​(i.e. HTML and CSS), but when it comes to off-the-shelf programming languages, it acts differently. In 2017, tech SEOs started pointing out what is now known as the render queue. This is a hypothetical timeout that Googlebot uses to index any form of text included in any client-side JavaScript code (we'll get to that in a second). With that in mind, it's pretty easy to see why JavaScript has become such a hot topic for SEOs. Having vital content blocked because it's in that render queue could instantly slow your rankings. This problem is pronounced in CMS architectures like WordPress, which are very dependent on JavaScript.

Should this be my top priority? No, but yes at the same time: a common misconception is that what is included in JavaScript is automatically removed by Google, but this is not true. Just because a piece of content is included in JavaScript doesn't mean it won't rank, it may take longer. Currently, a render queue for simple chunks of text after the first crawl fluctuates around 72 hours. However, there have been instances where content took around five to six weeks to be indexed by Google because it was stuck in a jQuery-based accordion. So yes, remove your keyword-based content from JavaScript, but only if you're 100% sure that its render queue is too long.