How to Increase Website Traffic With Google Search Console

If you like to build email list then you can write here
raziababy15

How to Increase Website Traffic With Google Search Console

Post by raziababy15 »

It may come as a surprise, but there aren't many methods to increase traffic to your website superior to using Google Search Console data. Here are some of the best methods: check the robots.txt file and remove the crawling block from a page or make sure the meta tag is set to index. In fact, it's a necessary first step in on-page optimization. How can I know? Because I have been in the SEO field for several years and have analyzed hundreds of websites. I want to show you how to increase traffic to your website using Google Search Console. First of all You need to start the optimization process with the basics like making sure meta descriptions and title tags are set, improving content, or working on your website's loading speed.

Once done, you need to turn your attention to the keywords and especially the phrases that are already driving traffic to your site . Important Note: This optimization approach works for websites that are already generating traffic from search engines. This may be different for new sites as they do not have enough data email database . Connect the website you want to improve traffic to, to Google Search Console and collect data for two to three months (the longer the better) to get the necessary information (click-through rates, impressions, ranking positions). Let's cut to the chase: The image shows that around 1,200 users visited the page in June 2019. I implemented the changes (which I will describe) and organic traffic increased to around 2,000 users per month.

Average positions as shown in the diagrams: How to increase traffic with Google Search Console? With the Google Search Console Performance report, you can check click-through rates (CTR) and impressions of queries and click landing pages. Since there are many ways to verify landing pages with their assigned phrases (using tools like Pulno, Google Data Studio, or SEOTools for Excel), what's the secret? Search for keywords and key phrases not included in page content, headers or <title> tagsThe CTR on phrases ranked in position five or lower usually doesn't exceed five percent, so let's focus our attention on keywords that have a lot of impressions but have positions below fifth place.

The best phrases to start working with are the ones that can double the traffic if we can improve their positions even slightly, as shown in the diagram above. We know which pages are clicked and viewed most often in Google, so we need to check which pages don't include buzzwords in the content, title or heading. Pulno is a great tool for exploring your site. It can be integrated with Google Search Console data, providing information on which pages are missing important keywords in places search engines consider most important.