The analysis solution WorkInsights service

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
pjan99268

The analysis solution WorkInsights service

Post by pjan99268 »

Jaehong Kim, Vice President of Channel Corporation / Channel Corporation After launching Channel Talk in 2017, Channel Corporation is rapidly expanding its business beyond Korea to overseas markets. Kim Jae-hong, Vice President of Channel Corporation, met with IT Chosun.“What is most Korean is the most global”He said. The reason why Channel Talk is popular in the global market is that the service user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) were created to reflect the domestic e-commerce market, which has shopping malls in each industry, and the high-level consumer tastes. Finding Opportunities in B2B SaaS There were many twists and turns before Channel Talk could be established in the market.

This is because I experienced the bitter taste of failure several times in previous Russia Phone Number Data businesses. Vice President Kim said, "I co-founded a startup with CEO Siwon Choi in 2010, so it is now my 11th year as a startup." He added, "My first corporation, Adv by Me (a social advertising platform), did not receive investment and eventually folded, and after starting a new business, I started a new business and started a new business. “ grew rapidly in the beginning, but we faced limitations in market expansion and decided to close the business,” he said. He continued, “After deciding to take on one last challenge with CEO Choi and putting our heads together, what we found was the B2B SaaS market.” He continued, “After thinking about a service that would prevent startups like us from going out of business and a service that could create a solid customer base, we talked about Channel Talk. “I invented it,” he said.

The team messenger service is free at Channel Talk, an all-in-one messenger that provides customer consultation and marketing services. This is to maintain the philosophy of ‘survival and business growth’ together with customers. Vice President Kim analyzed overseas market trends and saw an opportunity in the rapidly growing B2B market in North America. Vice President Kim said, “After conducting research, 70-80% of overseas unicorn companies, including Japan, were B2B startups.” He added, “I felt a strong sense of incongruity that in Korea, only B2C companies such as commerce and bio companies were unicorn companies, and in the meantime, domestic SI companies were the only ones. Because of this, the market is not opening, but I believe that SaaS business will open someday,” he said.