Social Networks and Integration Into the User's Daily Activity Flow

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
HujaifaAmin

Social Networks and Integration Into the User's Daily Activity Flow

Post by HujaifaAmin »

To describe the ways in which social networks become part of the user's daily activities, I will once again entrust myself to the guide Gianandrea Giacoma and Davide Casali (which I thank enormously for making available under the License Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0). Making a simplification for explanatory purposes, we can assume that each of us's day is defined according to a flow of small and large activities in sequence which are established according to some different hierarchies of values: importance, interest , duty, ease, etc.

The daily activity flow is important because it is a defined time frame within which various activities compete to be performed and the person will therefore have to PHONE NUMBER LIST choose what is more important to do among various alternatives: time is limited, while activities are not. The way in which our project manages to fit into a person's daily activity flow is therefore a crucial element in the design of a social network. Starting from the premise that there are functional needs to be satisfied, it is also necessary to make sure that it is natural for people to insert this type of tool into their days.

We therefore identify four primary indices that can lead a person to give priority to an activity X: 1. Motivation: Activity X is more important than any other activity at that moment and therefore gets done. 2. Lightness: activity X is so easy to do that a little interest is enough to steal a few moments from the other adjacent activities. 3. Locality: activity X is easier to do after having done activity A, because it is spatially or mentally inherent. 4. Effectiveness: activity X is more useful in achieving the goal than other activitiesthat could achieve it. The flow is a factor that must be correctly balanced in relation to the type of social network to be createdIn the case of a site like MySpace, the person 'chooses' to frequent that virtual space because at a certain point it has relevance within one's life and therefore assigns it a sufficient priority to emerge among the commitments.