This is asked by DM, and today I will make it public!

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
Bappy

This is asked by DM, and today I will make it public!

Post by Bappy »

I definitely got tired! Among many sources of traffic from my social networks are the articles I write for this wonderful entrepreneurship blog; each entry brings me a very interesting number of new followers and many of them write me private messages asking me some questions, and I got tired of such interesting questions being private and today I want to share some of them and my answers...

Questions about digital marketing Question: Who has the best profile to be a Community Manager (hereinafter CM), a designer, a phone database publicist, a journalist? Answer: Any professional with training in communications has the advantage for the position of CM, to choose one in your company you must define among the applicants, whatever their profession, who shows greater persuasive and associative skills, ask how they would explain social networks to his grandmother, and see if he sells himself as an employee or as a brand, and of course he sees and checks his own social networks. Q: Freelance or Inhouse? A: Each brand has a different need and objectives, look for your comfort and how to have the greatest control of the information,

it does not matter where the employee is, it matters where the brand is, you are the leader and set the rules. From my experience, freelancers have to make less effort to give better results, they also work in their space and assume many of their production costs, and being a freelancer does not mean that they do not have to be present at planning meetings or brand events. to carry out the corresponding coverage for social networks.