How to design valuable data reports and Kanban? Anhui Mobile Phone Number List

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

How to design valuable data reports and Kanban? Anhui Mobile Phone Number List

Post by ziaur »

Statistics layer: based on the data summary generated by the use of functions, such as monthly invoicing reports and flow meters, this step replaces the paper-based summary accounting statistics. The general SaaS is basically in these two stages, although we are all emphasizing the value and mining of data, but because the product manager itself is not an industry expert, most of the reports are made by Anhui Mobile Phone Number List customers, and it is more difficult to go up the value layer. . Value layer: Based on the statistical data, carry out real-time warning or periodic comparison, find Anhui Mobile Phone Number List abnormal data, help enterprises improve and improve, and then monitor the improvement effect. such as an increase in inventory turnover.

So, if you want to achieve the value layer, what is the practical way? 01 I am the commander-in-chief of customer service First of all, role switching is important! We are now the client's executives, and the task is to output a Anhui Mobile Phone Number List weekly report, telling the leaders of the current problems of the enterprise, and whether the improvement of the previous problems is effective. For example, I Anhui Mobile Phone Number List am the manager of the equipment department of the hospital. My responsibility is to minimize the losses caused by equipment failures and other problems, and to prolong the service life of the equipment as much as possible.

What we need to do to reduce failure losses is: timely repair of equipment failures, monitoring and rectification of high-frequency failure equipment, analysis and response to high-frequency failures, improvement of maintenance skills of maintenance workers, procurement of vulnerable spare parts, etc. What to do to Anhui Mobile Phone Number List prolong the life is: regular maintenance, measurement, etc. The task assigned to me every day is to monitor the current abnormal equipment in real time. For example, the equipment is overtime and no one is repaired to remind me, and the Anhui Mobile Phone Number List equipment is not maintained on schedule to remind me. Reminders are not enough, I also need to be able to see the details, such as what is the fault of this equipment, and who is the designated maintenance person, so I can manage it more targetedly.