B-side data analysis gamepla Vietnam Phone Number

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

B-side data analysis gamepla Vietnam Phone Number

Post by ziaur »

I have benefited from data and found an app that is not valued by the company but can bring user leads every day. Then, conduct a comprehensive analysis of its data, formulate an optimization plan for the problems Vietnam Phone Number existing in each link, and persuade the company to continue investing. Leads doubled without marketing. This experience has become a springboard for my improvement. Therefore, every time I interview, I will focus on understanding the candidates, Vietnam Phone Number whether they have experience in making products with the help of data analysis, or whether they are used to "shooting their heads" to decide the functional design. The results are always unsatisfactory. I deeply feel that whether to use data analysis to guide product design is really a watershed in the level of product managers.

Data analysis is a very important ability for product managers. It can guide us to design products. Through data, we can find problems and solutions earlier. Today, there are many mature data statistics or BI tools, and it is no longer difficult to obtain and calculate product data. For product managers, it is more important to master: first, define the standards for collecting data, that is, data Vietnam Phone Number embedding; second, know how to observe and analyze data. Data burying is very common in C-end products, and it seems that it is rarely mentioned in B-end, and some people even think that it is not used. In a slightly large-scale system, the operation status of Vietnam Phone Number many links needs to be monitored. At this time, it is particularly important to define clear data embedding points for analyzing system operation and reflecting system performance. But where to start.

Now B-end products are popular, and today I share a B-end system, a very practical and representative data analysis process that is often overlooked: analyzing the running time of orders or business processes in the system (orders are more typical in various systems. ,as a example). The biggest advantage of Vietnam Phone Number analyzing the processing time for order completion in the system is to know how efficient the system is. At the same time, it's easy to spot where the problem is. For example, once the order flow is too slow, you can see where the delay is. Some people think Vietnam Phone Number that this is what development does, often overlooking the part that product managers are supposed to do. The acquisition and calculation of data really need to be developed and implemented (it is simpler if there is a statistical platform or BI).