Run a report VS build a data system, the core difference is here Taiwan Phone Number

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

Run a report VS build a data system, the core difference is here Taiwan Phone Number

Post by ziaur »

Many students complained that I was just running the report. And there are so many tables, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports; market reports, operation reports, product reports, Taiwan Phone Number after-sales reports; employee editions, leadership editions, boss editions... The number of runs is all over the place. . However, it was of no use. When I went to the interview, I was still disliked by people: I would only follow the script, and I had no ability to Taiwan Phone Number build a system. In other words, isn't the data indicator system just a report? What's the difference? 1. Building a system vs running a report The difference is big. Just ask: How many people really read the report that everyone ran so hard? How many people have counted the daily/weekly open rate of the report on a per-person basis.

How many of the temporary numbers that everyone hates the most are approximate results based on reports. In essence, it is because many reports are so-called historical continuations. How much guiding significance does it really have for the business? Is it enough to solve the problem? Not verified at all. When the business encounters problems, it has not been carefully considered what numbers to look at Taiwan Phone Number and how to act based on data. To solve the above problems, we have to sort out the process and seriously think about three issues: What kind of data is generated in Taiwan Phone Number the business? How can business units act? What data do business units need for action? The way to solve the problem is definitely not Baidu: XX industry index system; it is definitely not to add a bunch of .

We Chat groups to ask around: what indicators should the XX industry look at; it is definitely not to look everywhere for the "National 2025 XX industry index system specification and authoritative release with a big stencil" Who does not implement the 40 big board version, but carefully sorts out the business Taiwan Phone Number process. Because the concept similar to AARRR that can be found on the Internet is too extensive, it is not enough to guide specific business operations, not to mention Taiwan Phone Number many industries that do not even have customer IDs, what is A and what is R? Step 1: Sort out the business process If you want the right tool, you have to do it yourself, go through the process of the business department you want to serve, and see what it looks like. The first step in building a data system is to sort out business processes. A business process consists of three parts.