Taking paid reading as an example, how to improve test efficiency through sample size Qatar Phone Number

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

Taking paid reading as an example, how to improve test efficiency through sample size Qatar Phone Number

Post by ziaur »

The first half of the chapter is a case study, if you want to see the dry goods, you can go directly to the second half of the chapter. Now that ABtest has been widely used, do you often encounter the problems of high test cost, long observation period and unclear results? This paper aims to improve the test efficiency by exploring the sample size required for Qatar Phone Number the test. 1. Ideas 1) Qualitative analysis: determine the relationship between sample size and variables. 2) Quantitative analysis: Knowing the overall proportion, calculate the sampling sample size. 2. Background Taking paid reading industry test books as an example, calculate the sampling sample Qatar Phone Number size of the known population proportion. 3. Case 1. Data acquisition The paid-reading industry often evaluates the quality of books based on subsequent recovery increases from book promotion tests to determine whether a book has promotion value. Now it is necessary to make an effective judgment on the subsequent recycling of a certain test book, and the observation period is 5 days.

Average book recycling experience is now available: When accumulative 1 day ROI=20%, the corresponding accumulative 5 days ROI=40% When the cumulative 1-day ROI=22%, the corresponding cumulative 5-day ROI=42% When the cumulative 1-day ROI=24%, the corresponding cumulative 5-day ROI=44% 2. Data Analysis 1) Problem How do you evaluate the data in the Qatar Phone Number table above? Before exploring the law of sample size, I did this: Preliminary conclusion: 4/1, 4/3, 4/5 follow-up standards; 4/2, 4/4 follow-up failures. This makes it difficult to evaluate this book with only 5 days of data. At this time, we noticed that the newly added uvs of 4/1 and 4/2 are very small, but the Qatar Phone Number deviation of the increase is very large. So is it because of the sample size that interferes with our judgment? The answer is: yes, the sample size will affect the subsequent recovery increase. If sample size affects the assessment of book quality, how much sample size is needed to achieve the desired feedback? 2) Results In this case, 4/1, 4/2, and 4/4 should be excluded from the evaluation for three days.

The test results of 4/3 and 4/5 are positive, so this book can be used for promotion. According to the 5th day growth of 4/3 and 4/5, 4/6 is estimated, and 4/6 is expected to accumulate 5-day ROI=39%, and the result is still positive. 3) Analysis process (text + dry goods) Qualitative analysis: Decompose indicators, find out the factors of the variables that are affected by the Qatar Phone Number sample size, and the relationship between the factors and the variables. In this case: Cumulative ROI = Cumulative recharge amount / consumption on the new day; Cumulative recharge amount = ∑ recharge amount on day i = ∑ recharge uv on day i * recharge ARPPU on day i; *ARPPU is the response to spending power, in this case, it is directly proportional to the user's reading speed and is Qatar Phone Number approximately constant; Recharge uv on day i = new uv * retention ratio on day i; * For paid novels, almost all free users are lost in paid chapters, so it is approximately considered that the users who remain after 5 days are paid users. Obtained: cumulative recharge amount = newly added uv * ∑ retention ratio on day i * ARPPU recharged on day i.