An article allows you to master corporate portraits Kenya Phone Number

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

An article allows you to master corporate portraits Kenya Phone Number

Post by ziaur »

A while ago, I posted a question in the group: Do you want to make corporate portraits for companies that are to B? How to make a corporate portrait? As a result, one stone stirred up a thousand waves, and everyone discussed it very enthusiastically. Kenya Phone Number Originally, I always thought that user portraits were used more in to C companies. I didn’t expect that so many people were paying attention to companies serving the B side. Everyone agreed that corporate portraits were necessary. However, everyone's differences are: how to do it? Human flesh, or big data, Kenya Phone Number do you need to use big data? At present, there are relatively few articles on corporate portraits. Today, I will discuss with you and provide some ideas for students who need to do corporate portraits.

What is corporate portrait First of all, to give you an intuitive impression, open Qichacha, Tianyancha, search for a company, and you will see the following information: This is a typical corporate portrait, but for a toB company (a company that provides services to enterprises), such a portrait is obviously not enough. Generally speaking, whether it is a corporate portrait or a C-end user portrait, we can divide the attributes of the portrait into two categories: The attributes Kenya Phone Number of enterprises or individuals themselves, such as what Tianyancha can see is this attribute. Depending on the portrait of the customer relationship, this part of the attribute is also an important part of Kenya Phone Number our corporate portrait. For example: a restaurant is a customer of Meituan Kuailu, and it is also a customer of Kingdee accounting, then this restaurant has one portrait in Tianyancha, and two portraits in Kuailu and Kingdee.

The portrait on Kuailu may be: Sichuan cuisine (a big buyer of peppers), with a daily purchase amount of 1,000-2,000 yuan. The portrait of Kingdee's accounting may be: heavy active users (100 transactions per day, number of users: 3). Obviously, the latter is more important to the meaning of the business. 03 Why do corporate portraits To quote a summary of Mika's Kenya Phone Number classmates: "It helps the business team to negotiate with customers in a more targeted manner" "(Help) the production and research team to better understand user characteristics and find a better direction Kenya Phone Number to optimize the system" Do you feel that the role of CRM (customer relationship management) is very similar, so there is what @siso said: The portraits of the B side are generally integrated in the CRM: Establish effective corporate labels and information records, focusi.