How Likely Is the Video Account to Be Successful?

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
topiakter

How Likely Is the Video Account to Be Successful?

Post by topiakter »

As companies listed in the same year, Bilibili and iQiyi have been compared with each other due to their close platform attributes. Judging from the current situation, how is the development of the two, and who will be stronger? The author of this article conducts a comparative analysis of the two from four aspects: user groups, content production, content distribution and profit models. What are the results? Let's take a look together~ I never thought of comparing Bilibili and iQiyi before, and I never thought that they could be compared together, but before I knew it, Bilibili is no longer the small breakout circle it was two years ago, and its market value has come Watching has surpassed iQiyi, and major media have compared them. I also began to think "Qiyi B station, there must be a battle". To answer the question, first define the question, "Who is it?" Service groups have more potential More diverse industrial models The profit model is more profitable To answer the above questions, let's first look at the differences between the two products. 01 User group: B station covers young users in the z era, and the growth of market value is a bet on young people Youth groups of different eras will have a new circle culture formed in each generation iteration. There is Douban before and Zhihu after. The feelings of young people need a habitat. Douban is not a place to retur

We are just passing by, maybe forever wanderers. The characteristics Phone Number List unique circle culture will give birth to new opportunities. The market's attention and recognition of the outer expansion of Station B is a collective bet on "the future represented by the youth group". "This group of young people can always find what they like at station B, because of their cultural interests, and then gather a lot of content at station B." Chen Rui, chairman of station B, also made the same speech in a speech express. Station b is not only a video website, it is also a gathering place for younger ethnic groups, with higher potential and stickiness, and it has surrounded the main targeted groups. The future potential and scalability are self-evident. 02 Content production: iQiyi is PGC, station b is PUGC iQIYI uses PGC (Professional Production Content), emphasizes content, and spends resources to produce content. It is a decentralized content production method. It seems to be more like a service provider. I buy the content, and you consume it. Station B uses PUGC (Professional User Produced Content), which emphasizes lowering the threshold for content production, focusing on having certain professional users, such as UP masters, users who specialize in video content, which also allows Station B to have higher content cost efficiency

They are content producers and consumers of content videos. In this way, it seems that Station B is more like a community operator. I give the platform, I set up rules, and you come to play and consume. Compared with station B, iQIYI relies more on professional film and television drama resources, and the video supply of station B mainly relies on the self-creation of UP masters. iQIYI is more limited by capital and content, and station B is more practical. During the epidemic, the doubling of submissions at station B is the best proof. 03 Content distribution: iQIYI's hot-spot-based traffic distribution mechanism, and a human-based content matching mechanism at station b iQIYI's overall traffic distribution is limited by hotspots. Each current period has the current main content, and the main content must be popular or self-made drama cooperation content, and most users watch it with the target content. For uploading videos The main body of the content does not have strong perception and interaction. The difference between Bilibili and mainstream videos is that it is a video platform developed based on people and communities. The community attributes make Bilibili more user stickiness and loyalty. Although station b also has recommendations, most of them are for users who don't know what to watch, and most of them ha