How do you view the uselessness of data analysis? Panama Phone Number

If you want to buy phone number list you can write here
ziaur

How do you view the uselessness of data analysis? Panama Phone Number

Post by ziaur »

Two days ago, a former colleague of mine was very annoyed. She said that she could no longer find the value of her work. All day long it's check, check, check! It's just a count aunt! I say you work hard, give them more valuable output, and slowly use data to Panama Phone Number promote their operations. She said, I tried my best! Not at all. I took time and worked overtime to create an analysis report for this event, and I didn’t like to read it. I read it and said that there was only analysis but no conclusion; I gave the conclusion and said the conclusion was wrong; Strategy, given the Panama Phone Number action strategy and said that it has no effect. I'm just wondering, you didn't do it, how do you know it didn't work? In the end, it is still up to the operation to engage in activities according to their own intentions.

Also, that report was not what I wanted to say, nor was it my opinion, it was the result of castration. This is just the operation using my data to confirm what he wants to say. If they approve, they will take it, and if they do not approve, they will say that our analysis is wrong. So, they just treat us as machines for extracting data. All my efforts were in vain, and I Panama Phone Number continued to be reduced to the point of "Chashu Gu". 2. Confusion Alas, after listening to her nagging, I am also more depressed. Indeed, the current data products are becoming more and Panama Phone Number more intelligent, the threshold for SQL is getting lower and lower, and the ascending channel does not feel so smooth. Later, she also said that now she wants to change jobs and go up, but she can't find a suitable one, and it is this level wherever she goes.

Data analysis seems to be completely different from what she thought when she chose this industry at the time. She thought that data analysis could discover some secrets hidden behind the data, and then guide other departments to improve the process and do many valuable things. But it's not like this at all, she's almost out of confidence. I thought about it Panama Phone Number carefully, and indeed, I was sloppy. As a data practitioner, I have been working for 16 years, and I have actually faced this kind of problem all the time, and sometimes it is worse, and sometimes Panama Phone Number there are things that customers question. Some people even told me that data analysis is useless. There is even a saying: "Jobs never did market research, and Zhang Xiaolong never looked at data". I haven't verified the above sentence, but they both said something similar, that is, countless people gave them feedback and told them how to make products.