To my right was the Saigon

Description of your first forum.
arfanytp11

To my right was the Saigon

Post by arfanytp11 »

But the third troublesome phenomenon is that governments clearly are stuck and can t plan ahead for urbanization and resource stress. Some federal governments are politically stymied—the United States Brazil and India for example. Others such as China are out of borrowing capacity. In the absence of massive long view well financed evidence based investing by governments on behalf of all the people the private sector has an obligation—and opportunity—to intervene.

I m interested in the opportunity. I m interested in sustainability as defined by economic competitiveness and the resource stretching aspects of environmentalist thinking. I think back to a day in June when I was standing on the Starlight Bridge outside Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. In front of me a Finland Phone Number young couple posed for wedding photos in a pretty park. To my left was the bustle of the former Saigon. River and beyond that coconut swamp and the remains of Viet Cong tunnels from the American War. And behind me was Phu My Hung a new section of Ho Chi Minh the size of Manhattan and scaled like King Abdullah Economic City for two million inhabitants.

Being years ahead of KAEC Phu My Hung was already in full swing—proving the promise of a privately funded municipal venture. Nguyen Van Linh Parkway Phu My Hung VietnamsBoth the Phu My Hung and KAEC endeavors are bigger than the most ambitious mixed use real estate projects they are funded by promoters with deep and patient pockets and a long view of value creation and with ambition to help an entire country grow.