How To Use The Behavior Feed In Google Analytics

Description of your first forum.
Nazmuss321a

How To Use The Behavior Feed In Google Analytics

Post by Nazmuss321a »

Have you ever wondered how your user navigates your website? The Google Analytics Behavior Feed lets you see how your users are using your site and what content is keeping them engaged. In the video below, I will provide an overview of the tools so that you can start using it today. Hey, welcome to another episode of the Wednesday workshops. In this episode, we'll take a look at how to leverage Google's Behavior Feed to better understand how our users move around our website. Google Analytics is an extremely powerful marketing analysis tool. Most marketers, most site owners are probably not using it to the fullest extent it offers. Honestly, this tool can do a lot of things and sometimes it can seem so overwhelming that people just use the basics and maybe stay out of it. As we all know, if you are using Google Analytics, this is what your home page looks like. You have high level audience metrics, traffic metrics, country metrics, time of day. They are really trying to get the high level numbers out here to help you better understand how people move around your website.

Some of the cool things he's got are these ideas here. Well, it's going to use artificial intelligence to extract some anomalies to help you better understand what your traffic is doing. But for the Consumer Email List purposes of this video, what we want to look at is behavior and, more importantly, behavior flow. This isn't the complete indication of how your users are benefiting from your site, but what it really helps to do is understand what content is causing someone to move on to another item of. contents. To find the Behavior Feed, go to the Behaviors tab and click on the Behavior Feed. This is a visualization of your traffic. As you'll see here, you can toggle how long you want to watch them for. So let's say we just want to look at the last 30 days and apply it. This will tell us a few things. It will tell us the landing page. Where do people land, that starting session they had and then what interactions have they had throughout their trip? The landing pages, the specific pages they visited and the most visited page, then there and just a bunch of pages. And then here in the start page, we're going to look at the number of sessions in progress. So what you can do is start seeing at a very high level the types of content that are driving people to your page.

The blog content is what we see a lot for ourselves. We do a lot of content. We try to help, educate and share what we learn with other people and we hope they can benefit from it as well. One of the things we notice is if you go to this blog tab, which is our personal blog. We have about a 95% drop. This is an area that we can work on to see what kind of content can we push people towards perhaps deeper content. Many people find our sites by very specific blog posts or by the home page. As you can see on the homepage, I can highlight the traffic via here. I can highlight the traffic through any of them and I can start to see what's going on. So they land on the home page and after the home page, they visit the blog or contact us, inbound marketing or one of those 43 other pages. And if I want to know what those pages are, I can click on the group details and it will tell me that these are the pages people are viewing the most, at least in the last 30 days. And I can start to see after that, where are they going. And as you can see here, once they get to the homepage and dig deeper, our repositories improve a bit. Now the amount of traffic is shorter, but people have taken an interaction and taken a step, generally tend to keep moving and keep taking action. So it is very useful for you when looking at what content is important.