Products also need to understand data buried points and daily data analysis Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List

Description of your first forum.
ziaur

Products also need to understand data buried points and daily data analysis Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List

Post by ziaur »

Last year, our team launched a new product. After the launch, we couldn't recruit a suitable data product manager, so the team asked me to temporarily support the basic work of the data product. So, during this period, I became Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List half a data product. After supporting data work for a period of time, I also established a basic understanding of data. So today, I will start with burying points, and introduce the key points to be understood in the process of data Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List burying. At the same time, I will add that some analysis frameworks and working methods can be directly applied in data analysis work. 1. Data Embedding and Event Management.

What are buried points, events, parameters Embedding is a technical means to record the user's operation behavior on software (web, app, applet) by implanting code in the program. An event is a label that records the user's operation behavior in the software, such as a user's exposure event on the home page, a button click event, and so on. In the event, in order to further distinguish the scope of the event and perform better data analysis, the "parameters" of the event will be added to frame the data Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List within a certain range. For example, time parameters and city parameters are used to filter event reporting data within a certain interval. Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List Suppose we want to see the number of exposures on the product homepage on March 20.

We can first add the "exposure" event tracking point with the "time" parameter to the home page. When querying, you can find the event "Homepage Exposure" in the database through the code, and select the time parameter of "yesterday" in the time. You can get the number of users exposed on the home page Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List yesterday. 2. Event Classification Events are counted and reported through traces left by users in the software. Therefore, from the perspective of user trace acquisition, events can be divided into: basic events and behavioral events 1) Afghanistan WhatsApp Number List Basic events are attribute tags of users, which can be used to create user portraits; for example, user id, city, address, age, latitude and longitude, equipment, IP address, operator, network and other information are all basic events.